Global LED Bulbs Market Overview to 2026
Dublin, Oct 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “LED Bulbs Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2021-2026” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global LED bulb market reached a value of $ 6.7 billion in 2020. LED (Light Emitting Diode) bulb refers to an electric lamp made up of many groups of LEDs mounted on a base. Unlike conventional light sources, such as incandescent and fluorescent lamps, LED bulbs are associated with countless advantages, including compact size, longer lifespan, lower power consumption and production of energy. less heat. In addition, these bulbs are available in different watts, colors, shapes and dimmable controls. For this reason, LED bulbs are commonly used in industrial, commercial and residential sectors around the world. Looking ahead, the publisher expects the global LED bulb market to show strong growth over the next five years.
Global LED Bulbs Market Drivers:
Currently, energy consumption has seen an increase across the world. The high rate of electricity consumption can be attributed to an increase in the world’s population, large electricity subsidies by several countries, and limited attempts to rationalize consumption. However, the increasing consumption of electricity has not been complemented by adequate electricity production, leading to an energy crisis. Because of this, there is a great demand for energy efficient products such as LED bulbs.
- Manufacturers undertake unique marketing initiatives through various advertising mediums such as newspaper, television, etc. in order to expand their customer base. In addition to this, the constant encouragement from the government and other regulatory bodies, coupled with increasing awareness of the people about the products, are expected to drive the market growth.
- In recent years, there has been a growing tendency to promote environmental protection and energy conservation. For example, governments in some markets, such as China, India, etc., have encouraged the use of LED lights in their respective countries. As a result, LED bulbs have become one of the leading energy efficient lighting solutions that is expected to drive the market forward in the years to come.
- LED bulbs are widely used in automotive, general lighting, mobile devices, signage and signage, healthcare, forensics, street lighting, and academia. Due to rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing countries, we expect the demand for LED bulbs to increase in the long term in various end-use industries.
Breakdown by application:
Based on the application, the market is separated into renovation, retail and hospitality, exterior, office, architectural, residential and industrial. Of these, retrofitting represents the largest application of LED bulbs as it quickly replaces conventional lighting systems.
Geographically, India occupies a leading position in the global LED bulb market. This is due to an increase in the local manufacture of LED products in the country. India is followed by China, Europe, the United States, Japan, Brazil, Russia, and others.
The LED bulb market is concentrated in nature with the presence of a few manufacturers who represent the majority of the market share. There is fierce competition in the market as these manufacturers dominate the market, in turn, keeping tight control over the prices of LED bulbs. Some of the major players operating in the market are:
- Samsung Electronics
- Everlight electronics
This report provides an in-depth overview of the Global LED Bulbs Market covering all its essential aspects. It ranges from macro market overview to micro details of industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, ‘value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides complete analysis for setting up LED Bulbs Manufacturing Factory. The study analyzes processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project financing, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and anyone with any interest in or planning to make a foray into the LED bulb industry in any way.
Key questions addressed in this report:
- How has the global LED lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- How has the global LED bulb market performed so far and how will it perform in the years to come?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the major regional markets in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the main application segments in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the different stages in the global LED lighting industry value chain?
- What are the major factors and driving challenges for the global LED lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the global LED bulb industry and who are the major players?
- How competitive is the global LED bulb industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global LED bulb industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- How are LED bulbs made?
- What are the different unit operations involved in an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What is the total area of the land required for the establishment of an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for the LED bulb?
- What are the transport requirements for the LED bulb?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What are the labor requirements for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What are the investment costs for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenses of an LED bulb manufacturing plant?
- How long does it take to break even?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
3 Executive summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global LED lighting industry
5.1 Market overview
5.2 Market performance
5.2.1 Volume trends
5.2.2 Value trends
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 LED Bulbs Market
5.5 Market breakdown by region
5.6 Market Split by Application
5.7 Market by LED products: LED lamps, modules and luminaires
5.7.1 Current and historical market trends
5.7.2 Market Forecast
5.8 Market forecast
5.9 SWOT analysis
5.10 Value chain analysis
5.10.1 Primary raw material suppliers
5.10.2 LED chip manufacturers
5.10.3 Manufacturers of LED assemblies and modules
5.10.4 Lighting products, electronic products and auto parts manufacturers
5.10.5 Product distribution
5.10.6 End users
5.11 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.11.2 Bargaining power of buyers
5.11.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
5.11.4 Degree of competition
5.11.5 Threat of new entrants
5.11.6 Threat of substitutes
5.12 Key success and risk factors for LED bulb manufacturers
5.13 Comparative analysis of CFLs and LEDs
5.14 Price analysis
5.14.1 Key price indicators
5.14.2 Price structure
6 Performance of key regions
6.1.1 Market trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2.1 Market trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3.1 Market trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
6.4 United States
6.4.1 Market trends
6.4.2 Market Forecast
6.5.1 Market trends
6.5.2 Market Forecast
6.6.1 Market trends
6.6.2 Market Forecast
6.7.1 Market trends
6.7.2 Market Forecast
6.8.1 Market trends
6.8.2 Market Forecast
7 Market by Application
7.1.1 Market trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2 Retail trade and hotels
7.2.1 Market trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.3.1 Market trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
7.4.1 Market trends
7.4.2 Market Forecast
7.5.1 Market trends
7.5.2 Market Forecast
7.6.1 Market trends
7.6.2 Market Forecast
7.7.1 Market trends
7.7.2 Market Forecast
8 Competitive landscape
8.1 Market structure
8.2 Market breakdown by key players
9 LED bulb manufacturing process
9.1 Product overview and specifications
9.2 Main features and advantages
9.3 Key areas of application
9.3.3 Hotel and restaurants
9.3.4 Exhibition halls and shopping centers
9.4 Popular shapes and sizes
9.4.1 LED bulb (Classic Globe)
9.4.2 LED bulb (Mini Globe)
9.4.3 LED Bulb (Spot Light)
9.4.4 LED bulb (flame tip)
9.4.5 LED bulb (Decorative light)
9.4.6 LED bulb (candle light)
9.5 Alternative design materials
9.5.1 Thermoplastic housing
9.5.2 Aluminum housing
9.5.3 Aluminum housing with plastic coating
9.6 Manufacturing process
9.7 Raw material requirements
9.8 Raw material images
10 Project details, requirements and costs involved
10.1 Land requirements and expenditures
10.2 Construction requirements and expenses
10.3 Plant machinery
10.4 Photos of machines
10.5 Raw material requirements and expenditure
10.6 Images of raw materials and finished products
10.7 Packaging requirements and expenses
10.8 Transportation needs and expenses
10.9 Public service needs and expenditures
10.10 Labor requirements and expenses
10.11 Other capital investments
11 Loans and financial assistance
12 Project economics
12.1 Project capital cost
12.2 Technical and economic parameters
12.3 Product prices and margins at various levels of the supply chain
12.4 Taxation and depreciation
12.5 Revenue projections
12.6 Expenditure projections
12.7 Financial analysis
12.8 Profit analysis
13 key player profiles
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m6r8h8